As we age, lines, furrows and wrinkles that develop on the skin cause us to look older, sad, angry or tired. Dermal fillers can not only prevent you from deepening these lines during natural facial movements, they can also erase these marks of aging, leaving you looking younger and refreshed.
Dermal fillers are FDA-approved and safe for use by most patients. These fillers are injected directly into the skin of the targeted area to restore volume and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. We Aesthetics offer patients several different dermal filler options, including Juvéderm, Restylane, Radiesse, and Sculptra in order to provide the best possible results for their individual needs.
Facial Fillers lift and plump the skin, adding volume to smooth fine lines, enhance definition and recreate youthful contours. They are an excellent treatment to counter sagging and skin laxity, especially on the lower half of the face. They are not muscle relaxants, but use hyaluronic acid to restore lost fullness, improve skin quality and can aid in hydration.
Benefits of Dermal Filler
• Quicker than creams - Anti-aging creams are a long-term investment in your skin. Applied daily in small amounts, the results can take several months to appear and may not even be very noticeable at all. Dermal fillers are injected into areas of the skin that need a little extra plumping and the results can be seen almost instantly.
• Quicker than surgery - Most dermal filler procedures take less than an hour, so you can have your face plumped in your lunch hour then return to work straight after! Surgery tends to give slightly better results that will last much longer but it is very invasive and involves a recovery time of up to 4 to 6 weeks in most cases.
• Long lasting but not permanent - Because dermal fillers are made from hyaluronic acid which occurs naturally within the body anyway, over time the acid dissipates and is re-absorbed by the body so the filling effect starts to wane. This is good for people that want to have a youthful look without committing to permanent surgery!
• Natural looking effect - Dermal filler injections give a natural looking result that doesn’t alter the facial expressions of the recipient in the same way as filler treatments such as Botox can. As your face changes over time you can control the way you look with regular dermal fillers to plump out the right areas of your face.
• Hollow Cheeks
• Marionette Lines (from the mouth to the chin)
• Perioral Lines (vertical lines above the top lip)
• Thin Lips
• Nasolabial folds (from the nose to the mouth)
• Mouth corners
Volbella Lip Filler
With Volbella you don’t need to worry, we talk you through the treatment gently. The whole process takes less than 30 minutes. Once it settles you will have soft, slightly plumper lips that look and feel natural.
With Volbella you also have the reassurance of knowing that in the unlikely event of you not liking the result, Volbella can easily be dissolved away.
Cheek Fillers / Hollow Cheeks
Dermal Fillers can be injected along the contour of the cheek bone to help achieve a more defined appearance to the cheek bone. Volume is often lost from the cheeks due to ageing or weight loss and can cause sagging, restoring these areas are a great way to rejuvenate your face.
Chin and Jaw Recontouring
Patients who desire to improve the appearance of their chin may require a surgical procedure, genioplasty or chin implant. But many patients with minor or less severe irregularities of the chin can have a non surgical shaping of the chin with a dermal filler injection, Restylane, Juvederm, Radiesse which is painless, safe, with a quick recovery and minimal downtime.
A non-surgical chin shaping, chin augmentation is an excellent and affordable option for patients who would like to achieve a more pleasing appearance without the risks of surgery.
Tear Through Fillers
By injecting Dermal Fillers into the tear trough – which extends from your eye to divide your cheek from your lower eyelid – the area can be made to look less hollow while subtly easing dark circles under the eyes
The treatment is extremely quick and results are instant – with many patients opting to put make-up on immediately afterwards and head straight back to work.
If you’re unhappy with the shape of your nose, this could be having an impact on your daily life. You may not be thrilled at the prospect of having surgery to correct this, and the good news is that there is absolutely another way. Our nose filler can make subtle changes to the shape of your nose to help you get to the appearance that you were hoping for without you having to go under the knife. This popular treatment brings excellent results, meaning that if you are looking to make some small changes, this could absolutely be the best thing for you.
Anti Wrinkle Injections
Anti-wrinkle injections are one of the best treatments for smoothing out lines and wrinkles, especially on the upper half of the face. These safe, versatile injectables soften forehead lines, frown lines and crow's feet in just one treatment, leaving you looking rested and refreshed.
Apart from the habit breaking aim, other positive benefits include:
• While the muscle is temporarily immobilised, the forehead is ‘at rest’ and the frown line is not being created or reinforced.
• Most patients notice that their existing frown lines do soften out because the forehead is completely relaxed.
• It is generally agreed that frowning is an unpleasant habit, which tends to spoil the serenity and beauty of the face. After the treatment, although all the many other facial muscles can be used normally, the forehead remains still and calm and thus the face appears more serene. Patients have even commented that they feel this calmness within themselves.
• Facial lines can sometimes be markedly lopsided due to overactive muscles on one side of the face. This treatment can be used to selectively weaken such muscles thereby balancing the resting tone for both sides of the face.
• Forehead lines
• Frown lines
• Crow's feet
• Neck lines
• Bunny lines (top of the nose)
• Chin (to prevent puckering / dimpling)
BOTOX Cosmetic is a highly purified protein injected into the skin to relax the muscles that cause some kinds of wrinkles. While BOTOX can treat certain medical conditions, such as excessive sweating, it is most commonly used for cosmetic purposes, primarily to reduce wrinkles on the face and neck. BOTOX injections are relatively painless, as the needle used is significantly smaller than those used for other injectable fillers.
BOTOX is the brand name for botulinum toxin A, a therapeutic muscle-relaxing agent derived from the bacteria Clostridium Botulinum. Using a very fine needle, BOTOX Cosmetic is injected into designated muscles in your face that are causing lines and wrinkles. The results of BOTOX typically last up to four months, although many patients have reported results lasting up to a full year.
Treating Your Individual Needs
We strive to treat all concerns with dignity and privacy, providing individually tailored treatments for skin health. Always utilising advanced, scientifically-proven treatments and products, so you look and feel your best whatever your age.
We only use safe, clinically proven products which have been rigorously researched and provide highly effective results. All patients receive a full and confidential consultation, assessment and information, with time for reflection before treatment or procedure.
Unprecedented Client Care
We provide a ‘boutique clinic’ set in picturesque surroundings; getting to know you and your specific lifestyle, skin concerns and .... expectations! We don’t believe in one size fits all and treat how we wish to be treated.